28.9.11

G.R.E.Y.

It should be the best choice,
to be drunk at this moment.
Drunk with the reddish cheeks,
lying like a dead fish on the bed.

Shut off all the feelings,
forget all annoying stuffs,
put down all the burdens,
concentrating to be drunk.

People use to say that after you sleep,
tomorrow will be another brand new day,
everything will be fine.
I doubt that.

How if after you open your eyes,
things become worse?
How if after you open your eyes,
you are still stuck?

How and what to do?
Confusing.
Keep confusing.....and confusing....

I should sleep by this time,
cause I am so afraid of waiting for answers,
waiting is such a hardest task I hate to do in my life.
Which brings sleeping to be the best choice to kill the time.
But how if when I wake up,
the answer is not the one I want?
What should I do and what can I do?

I hear no sound, it's only silence.

Keep comforting myself that everything will be okay,
but the evil thinkings are growing up in my mind,
playing tug-a-war with the angles.
Who wins?   Who cares.

Autumn in Shanghai is cold,
well, at this moment,
my heart is colder,much more colder.


1 条评论:

sunnie 说...

we will warmth u...~no matter where we are, all around the world..=) and the warmth wont expire!