30.8.11

Last 2

Not more than 2 days,
I am leaving again.
Have a very strong feeling this time,
don't feel like leaving.
This strong feeling pull me back all the time in this few days,
which is definitely not a good thing.

I should get used to it,
but this time is really different for me.
It's like the first time I left MY and went to HK.
Although I am not alone this time,
but it's still different.
I cannot explain why but I just feel the same.
Luckily, no tears until now,
which should be the only thing to celebrate?

Find no motivation,no encourages,no faith.

I miss MY I miss HK.
I miss everything I love and appreciate.
A hug please?=(

3 条评论:

美好世界 说...

try your best~^^

Snoopy淑美 说...

will miss u... Cheer dear...^^...

匿名 说...

那么快~ 三个月的假期就结束了~ 还真的很不舍得~ 我这里已经要进入week 5了~ 再多一个星期就有一个短假~ 在六个星期又放假了~ 很快很快~ 我期待 :)