13.8.11

When someone praised

It's Matta Fair this few days.
To kill my time and earn some pocket money,
me and Sunnie go  for part time job,
which we sell honeymoon packages to Bali Island.

Matta Fair is so tiring.
You have to keep talking and approaching to customers.
If you don't dare to approach, you will be dead.
Well, my whole day was filled by talking and talking and talking.
The most terrible thing should be my lunch and dinner.
Lunch at 3 and dinner at 10.
So abnormal but I have no choice.=(

As usual, I approached to a couple today.
The couple is Indian, definitely not honeymooners,
they are "old"couples.
I talked to them like how I talk to other customers.
The husband suddenly asked me,
"Are you student?""Are you part timer?"
And other questions about my study.
He even ask my phone number.
Here comes WHY he wants my number.

He told me that the way I approached to him inspired him.
When I told him I was a Chinese Independent student,
the wife looked at me and say,
you can speak a very good English.
Both husband and wife are running a training company.
They ask for my number because they want me to be their promoter,
help them to promote their training programme to big companies.
I was surprised about it. Freaking surprised and happy I admit.
I thanked them and rejected their offer because I am still studying and not interested in the job.
I don't like selling things.
Or I should say I don't like being a promoter and keep promoting the same product.
Anyway, when they praised me,
flowers grow in my heart.

When they are surprised that Chinese Independent school's student also can speak good English,
I was like..ngek ngek...who says our English are bad?I just proved it.
Proud to be a CIS's student, now and forever.

2 条评论:

corn lok 说...

just want to say that, me too,
proud to be a CIS's student,
now and forever.

Unknown 说...

加油!!!!!! 醬紫的經驗真的很難得喔^^