6.1.12

F for?

Sun has forgotten to wake up today.
Sky is cloud's heaven today.
I am so F today.

Words start from F can be a lot.
It can be fish, a noun.
It can be food, another noun.
It can be fXXX, a rude word.
My F today is fragile.

It has been so long time I never feel so.
As fragile as glass.
Thinking to have a drink,
but it doesn't help at all.
The next day when I open my eyes,
problems are still on going.
I never thought the story is still continuing,
I thought it has stopped.

Rumours hurt.
It can hurt people directly and indirectly.
I am the one who get hurts by them indirectly.
It feels so pain.
Imagine I have little relevant with the issue,
but I still feel hurt.
What about the character of the rumours?
I don't dare to imagine.

Can anyone please stand out and stop this?
I am not a woman yet, but no longer a girl,
I am new to the world of adult.
Why can't I learn step by step?
It jumps too fast and too high.
I am not sure when I will be falling down.

I understand that we need to help each other to go over this issue,
I am willing to do so.
But I am so sensitive and so fragile on this particular issue,
and I can't show it in front of you guys,
I don't want you to know,I don't want you to worry about me.

The only thing I can do is pretending like I am tough,
and help to solve any problems you meet.
No tears,cause I am a fake adult.

F you.

1 条评论:

Evon T 说...

stay strong yan =))
Nothing can beat u down ! =)