2.2.12

Happy CNY!

I know it's a little late to say Happy Chinese New Year,
but I am really busy and don't feel like surfing internet after going back to Msia.

It was a tiring but great CNY I should say.
Me and my family went back to Miri to celebrate
and have reunion dinner with my father side's relative.
Impression about Miri?
HOT and a lot of mosquito,nothing else.
It's good to see my grandma is still healthy and energetic,
and a lot of new born babies!


After Miri, we went to Melaka.
It's very hard to describe how I feel when I saw my grandparents.
Grandpa is sick, so do my grandma, but grandma's situation is better than grandpa.
Grandpa keeping sighing and says he is useless and he will only be a burden for us.
Feel so sad when he said so.
Since grandpa knew I went to China,
he asked me a lot about China's life, he asked me to tell him stories.
I asked,"Grandpa, which place you want me to tell?XiAn?HangZhou?ShangHai etc."
he said,"XiAn"
I guess he asked me to tell him more about XiAn is because he has never been to there,
but he wish to be there.
From his eyes, I can see he is very concentrate and interested in my stories.
He keeps nodding his head and blinks his eyes.
I know, he enjoys my stories.
I have never wonder that my grandpa is my audience.
 Because we seldom talk and I would like to share my experience in China,
but who to tell?Surprisingly, my grandpa is my "fans".
Hope he can recover soon.  :)


AND....my lovely friends.

Can't manage to meet them so frequently cause I only have a little time in Klang.
As promised, we went to visit out friends' house,gambling, talking,eating and snapping photos.


Oh yeah, finally I went to Liz's house on Friday.
It had been 3 year I think, I promised her to go her house on Friday
so that we can go night market together.
We do not go to the night market that day,
but 6 of us gambled in her room (with her mum!)
The most important thing is that I finally met all my buddies!








AND...my family!
Took a lot of photos before my dad went back to Melaka. :)




Nothing much, let photos talk.




Happy CNY!!!:D

没有评论: