8.12.12

*BLINK*

The 8th day of December.

I have no idea why time flies, it's just like blink of an eye.
*BLINK* from Monday to Saturday.

What have I accomplished last week?

I hurt my neck and got serious side effects because of the pain killer and the very first time to local hospital.
Not to forget I finished one of the most important presentation in this semester, with my penguin neck.
Went to watch Life of PI with Sunnie this morning, almost sleep over and miss the movie.
So we rushed like no tomorrow to the cinema and found out we still have 8 more minutes for breathing.

Life of PI is a great movie, especially I love them using Indian as the main character. It's not about discrimination, well, put it this way. If the main character is a Western guy, will this story be so encouraging?Maybe yes, but maybe no. Besides, I love the part where PI discussed about religion. It is true, all gods are similar, they lead people to the same direction, the only difference is they use different paths, not to mention all gods are actually the same person. PI thanked the Indian God for bringing him to Jesus, for filling his heart with faith. I was surprised when I saw this scene cause this thought will never ever appear in my mind.
PI is a Catholic, Hindu and Muslim simultaneously, who says we couldn't be the three religions' believer in the same time? And why different religions have to attract more people to be their believer, or even defame other religions? The movie pointed this out, people should think about it.


I couldn't believe it's only 2 weeks left for this semester! *BLINK* LOL
37 days more and I can go home to hug mummy daddy sister my boy and BFFs!
I have to be patient and finish all my works!
And god damn neck, please recover soon, it's not fun without turning you around to explore my hell month.

没有评论: