25.8.13

Just an emo post

No one is pushing me
I am the one who is being pushy to myself.

Dad asks me to be patient, give myself few months to look for a job that I really like.
Mum says take your time, don't simply apply for ANY jobs.
Others say don't be picky.

I have no idea what's wrong.

When my cousin offers me a position in her coffee house, which they are now planning to launch it in Melaka, I wish I could say yes.
If you know me, you do know I love cafe so much that I am also a cafe hunter.
Yet, I am a freshie, I need more experience.
I need a job before starting my own business.

My emotion is unstable these days, mainly because of not getting a job, loosing a netbook and missing HK.

My BFF is right.
She pointed out that I am now in my comfort zone and I've let myself to "sink" in it for a long time which I no longer feel comfortable. Guess I am a weirdo.

Ashley is right.
She pointed out all the mistakes in my resume, and she had spent her time to revise it for me. Appreciate it very much.

Mum, dad and Michele are right.
Looking for a good job takes time.

I am wrong.
I shouldn't be harsh and shouldn't think so much.

Writing nonsense.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

才发现有提到我哦~ 哈哈~ 恭喜你啊!都说梦想一定成真!人生就是由很多很多的梦想,然后一个一个慢慢实现 ^^*

以后我们一定会常见面的!