11.9.13

Sorrow

Got a call from a recruitment agent, asking me to go for an interview tomorrow.
I replied her email saying I am not accepting the interview invitation.
The person called back asking why.

Well, I have stated my reason clear enough, not necessary for her to call me and confirm.

"Yea, the location is very far away from my house, and I don't own a car.....
(OS it would be great if you are in SG or HK cause I can go any places by train)
And you know, Malaysia's transportation system is not that development so it's quite inconvenient"

"Oh, actually there is a LRT station near the company"
(OS Okay..location is not the main reason I don't accept the interview)

"Right, but it's still far away from my place, so maybe not"
(OS Could you please stop asking)

"Or it's the company's problem?"
(OS SHOCKED the recruitment agent asked me this question)

"Oh no, the company looks great. But it's not what I am looking for..."
(OS Okay you forced me to say so. Location is never a problem to me, but I don't me and the company are suitable to each other)

"Oh...then........."
(OS Alright miss, you are really pissing me off..)

"I really appreciate your interest in me, and thanks for calling"
(OS Finally...)

Firstly,
I do appreciate she called and refer me to her client, but I am not interested because I am so afraid that this will be another "hanging goat head selling dog's meat" case as this is a small company. I've experienced twice and trust me, you are not going to like the experience and feeling.
Secondly,
I've stated my reason clear enough in the email, why do you need to call and push me for revealing the truth? It is no good, isn't it?
Thirdly,
I am sorrowing and don't ask me. It's just so impossible for me to be positive, although I did feel alive after yesterday's interview.

*About yesterday's interview*
It was the best interview experience I have never had. The interviewer shares the same interests as I do, and he asked me few weird but interesting questions. Keep it short, I like to work with this guy. Feel very good after talking to him, and I do hope that he will hire me.
But I've tried my best, and the rest of it I'll handle to him, which I have no idea what he has arranged for me.

I am prepared, I am ready, but in the wrong timing.

没有评论: