20.4.11

HK friends

It's really hard to meet or find a nice friend,
especially you are a foreign student.
In such a realistic country, 
people will only be friend with you if they think they can get benefits from you.
Despite the friends from home country,
and some international students,
it's really damn hard to find a true local friend.

However, I am lucky enough to have a different story.
I have three local friends who really treat me as their FRIEND.
Although I still have some Hi-Bye local friends,
and also some friends who will only talk to you if they need anything from you,
but it's really enough to have three of them with me.

Although you girls don't like playing Facebook,
and don't understand why i login to Facebook so frequently,
especially during lecture break time,
you girls always concern about my MSN status and ask if I am okay.
Although we only knew each other for several months,
it seems like we already known for several years.
And surprising me,
you girls know me well.

Especially Faye,
I was very surprised you know me so well.
Maybe we speak the same language, and some of our habits are almost the same,
even some of our opinions are similar, so I feel very close to you.
Thanks for being my translator when I don't know what they are talking about.
Thanks for speaking Chinese and Hokkien with me,when I am not willing to speak Cantonese.
Thanks for teaching me the correct pronunciation of Cantonese,
and yet, don't laugh at me!!I was so embarrassed when you girls laugh at my Cantonese!==
Thanks for understanding my culture,and learn to accept my Malay Language.
(haha...the girls now know what I mean "geli","terima kasih")
Thanks for accompanying me for high tea,when I was too excited to see Laksa in the new canteen,
and immediately bought it without asking you girls, which you girls are not interested with any food there.

Thanks for everything.
I appreciate our friendship.

Don't ask me how much you girls mean to me,
cause I just can't evaluate!=)

The previous paragraphs was written during the GE class,
and I don't feel like writing a new post,
so just post it with this, as it was the same issue.

Just finished dinner with BraBra and Jacob,
both of them are international students in MM department.
Finally we had our dinner tonight,
which we already planned for about 1 month?
It was so hard for us to meet,
but however, we did it.

We talked about culture shocks,
about the lecturers, locals, exams,
Brazil, Malaysia, Denmark, Sweden,what else?
Aww...I just can't remember!
We talked a lot man!
It was a great night, with great friends!
I was so glad to have you guys with me,
who really understand mine, or I should say ours situation in PolyU.
It was freaking cool!
I enjoyed that!  =]

没有评论: