24.10.10

Movie!

I should say,"accidentally"?XD
accidentally saw kang swee posted a movie on his fb page.
As the movie's name is "3 idiots",
so i think that it is quite interesting.
Well,
I can't stop watching it!
This is the second time I watch Indian movie,
but it was so impressed!
The actor was the same as the previous movie I watched,
as I used to call him "黄秋生".
He is so handsome and I like how he act in the movie.
The movie is about 3 friends in university,
and how the friends live together,study together,play together.
They changed themselves because of their friends.
I really like this movie.

After watching this movie,
I think that,
I also have this kind of friends.
But I wish to meet this kind of friends in Uni as well.
I believe, one day, I will, we will.
"all izz well"


没有评论: