27.2.11

:'(

Don't blame me if I masked,
Don't blame me if I keep listening to the same song.
I am just trying to find myself back,
find that particular piece I had lost.

Give me a hug,
hold me tight.
talk to me,
tell me everything is going to be alright.

Let my tears disappear on your shoulder,
and bring my sadness away as well.
Pour trust and faith into my heart,
prove to me tomorrow will be a good day.

Don't trust me,
if I tell you to leave me alone.

I need someone to accompany me,
and whisper beside my ears,

Everything will be fine,
Don't think too much,Cheers.

4 条评论:

corn lok 说...

em...someone seems like very down~ what happened to u? are u feeling better? something went wrong? IS OKAY! no matter how bad u have experienced, their are already gone! take a deep breath and look at outside, world is big, sky is high, but why u keep your mood down? be strong than anyone, that's my friend, YAN!!!!!! show yourself! cheers !!

Ling Ching 说...

eeeii~
awak suruh says BE TOUGH wor~
u leh???!!!

a gal, 说...

yan, jiayou!!! life is hard, we need to fight, but, it is ok to feel upset when you fail, talk to me, talk to us, smile again, and walk forward, we will walk together with you! jiayou!!!

匿名 说...

everything will be alright at the end, if it's not alright, it's not the end!

cheer up girl!