30.8.10

Department Orientation

Today was my department's orientation.
I was so excited this morning,
but it was pretty bored in the afternoon.
Finally,I saw our president of university.
His English is good!
At least much more better than my programme leader.

I met a lot of friends today.
The first one I met is Cindy.
She's a local student.
And I met Yisi and Jiayi.
They thought that I am Hong Kong's local student!
Because they said my Cantonese is quite fluent.
While Athena,Stacey and Candy said so.
So happy!!XD
It means my Cantonese improved!

Me and Jacob are the international student in our  Department.
He's so handsome,but keep saying bad words..==
Well,our department have a lot of exchange students!
I met students from different countries!XD
It's a good experience!

So tired today..T.T

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

yer~~~~~~~
hahahaha!

=YL=

Mizumiyee 说...

so good..hope to study at there too if i can..insist on ur studies ya..ganbatte..=)