1.11.10

full of energy

Well, I gave myself one day to smell freedom.

We went to IKEA and bought the winter blanket yesterday,
it''s so warm but I don''t think it will satisfies me during the winter.><













And I kept all the things neatly,
My desk looks clean and neat now!


Now I was fully charged and ready to fight for my life,
or in another word, GPA.
I have to complete my Management Individual papers,
by reading these books, and some journals.













And also, have to prepare for the exams by reading these!














Hoo...quite a lot.
But really have to work extremely hard to achieve the goal.

About the presentation today,
hmm...not bad!
The happiest was when the tutor says,""you have a good presentation skills!"XD

Well,seems like everything mentioned in this blog don''t related?
nah...just want to write everything I would like to say.
Oh ya, omitted something,High Table Dinner of XueMin Hall!
It's tomorrow night!Looking forward!^^

and...46days more to go!

1 条评论:

YL 说...

加油咯~!