11.11.10

need to be tough

I can be as tough as I cannot imagine.
I can be fragile just in a second.
I can gain a lot of things in few years.
I can lost everything just in a few days.

You told me it's impossible,
I'll make it possible.
Once I failed,
I'll stand up and fight again.

I never forget the agreement,
at least it's one of my motivation.
I can imagine some day in the future,
we are laughing infront of...money?!
Anything.

Thanks my cousins,
both of them always tell me university's life is tough,
and everyone have to go through this process.
Thank you for their understanding,
because they used to be university students.
We have never been so closed,
until you become professor, you become mummy, I become an university student.

University's life is tough
but I will taste it by the accompanies.
Give myself a big big smile!XD