11.5.11

Morning HK!

Unfortunately, insomnia last night.
Left my bed and went back to laptop.
Chat with bro, watch movie and drama.
I was so sorry to my roommate,
my insomnia disturbed her,
and yet she has exam later!
Sorry roomie!  :S
By the way,
due to don't feel like sleeping,
I went out for photo shooting.
Nah..I am not a profession,
just a beginner.

But then,
HK is so beautiful in the early morning!
The sky is blue enough to load dreams,
the air is fresh enough to reborn,
the people is nice enough to be enthusiastic!
I'm in love with HK's morning!
Everything seems to be so fantabulous!
sunlight!

the little pink flower in the bushes



i love this leaf so much


morning doggie

see how blue the sky is

PolyU student hall

Cute little purple flower
That's it!
Time to sleep?
Er...not sure!
But I do enjoyed this morning!

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

哈哈,没有事啦,我自己也在做恶梦~u should be in love with HK long time ago lar, not just this morning~ :P 照片很美!